17 Years Girl Quits School After Boyfriend Le.aks Her Naked Photos

17 Years Girl Quits School After Boyfriend Le.aks Her Naked Photos

A 17-year-old senior high school female student has quit school after her boyfriend le.aked her nu.de pictures. Ama as she wants to be known, says she was passionately in love with the gentleman and dreamt of spending the rest of her life with him. However, she now considers her former boyfriend as her bitter enemy after her na.ked pictures were le.aked. The pictures which have gone viral in the Central region capture the then young couple completely na.ked in uncompromising positions. “He was my boyfriend and he asked me to come to his house, so I went and we had sex after I heard that my na.ked pictures were in town. “I have stopped school now because [my mates] laugh at me, I am in the boarding house so anytime I try to talk to someone…then they start calling me names so I have stopped,” Ama told Starr FM. Ama added that she has been unable to talk to or trace her former boyfriend since her na.ked pictures were le.aked.

17 Years Girl Quits School After Boyfriend Le.aks Her Naked Photos


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Nigerian girl shares after-s.ex video with her boyfriend in a hotel

VIDEO: YOUNGLUCK – Gbemidebe (Official Video)